The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Spoiler clips help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enriquez2000

Proven Member
Oct 5, 2014
fort collins, Colorado
I got my middle section back from a shop and the plastic parts that allow the thing to screw to the trunk are missing. Is there a replacement for these I can order somewhere or am I stuck making something out of jb weld

Id use epoxy putty to form a bracket with a nut inserted so threads like stock. Everywhere else would be the full wing

Try this place might have what you’re looking for.

Are you talking about just the two threaded clips, or many of the wedge/slot ones as well? I would raise hell with the shop that worked on them, because this will turn into a big headache for you. Took me a long time to obtain just a few that my car was missing when I bought it.

Are all the special shouldered screws still in place on the liftgate? I think I got the last ones they had in stock from Japan over a year ago.

Try this place might have what you’re looking for.
Hey! Wish I knew about these sooner. LookS like the ticket for those two parts, anyway. I always thought there should be someone printing these out. I guess I’m a genius, and so is the person selling these.:sneaky:

Hey! Wish I knew about these sooner. LookS like the ticket for those two parts, anyway. I always thought there should be someone printing these out. I guess I’m a genius, and so is the person selling these.:sneaky:
Yeah I saw them a while back somewhere and figured they could look and see. 🤷🏻‍♂🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, that’s sort of what I did too. Epoxy and some thick steel wire. I have photos somewhere (as with all my crafty handiwork), but not really relevant if there is a source for new replacements. Now we need someone who’s used them to report on how well they function.

Yes, that’s sort of what I did too. Epoxy and some thick steel wire. I have photos somewhere (as with all my crafty handiwork), but not really relevant if there is a source for new replacements. Now we need someone who’s used them to report on how well they function.
They look like they would be fine. Its nice to have options.. now if someone can make all the outside window trims 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back