The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

spoiler add-on

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthtalon

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 10, 2002
St. Louis, Missouri
I've got a 1g eclipse spoiler that I'd like to put on my Laser - I just need to drill holes in the liftgate for the spoiler clips. I really don't want to mess this one-chance job up; does anybody know a way to make sure I drill the holes in the exact spots?

ok what you want to do is place it were you would want it mark the holes with some kind of mark take the wing off and measure the marks so they are both the same then drill. have fun............ :rocks: :dsm:

Tape carbon paper to the hatch, then make sure the spoiler mounts come in contact with the paper on the hatch. That might work.

Thanks for the help - only problem is I sold that car like three years ago! I never did get that spoiler put on though. Thanks anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back