The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Split Motorsports shifter line bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'97boostinGST

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 1, 2010
Oxnard, California
At $11 these are seriously a bang for the buck!
Only thing that is making me pull my hair is not being able to slide in the metal retainer clips..anybody has these installed and any tips on doing them?

Im talking about the circular retainer that goes on the grove of the bushing to keep the actual cable form sliding off.

You mean the full snap rings? Get snap ring pliers. Or if you like a challenge, just keep one section of the ring from moving and take something small enough to hook the other part of the ring and force it over.

My fingers were practically bleeding from trying the second method. :(
I'll try to look for those pliers...I'm just paranoid that while driving during a bump or something the cable will slide off.

Lol, yeah I know.
It's just that little thing that's been bugging me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back