The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Spiderman 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I saw the movie on opening day, and thought it was great. The only thing I thought it could of used was, more screen time for venom. Seriously Venom rocked!

And they gave the role to eric forman..... I don't know his real name, LOL... but c'mon at least give it to a guy who weights more then 150 lb.

Lol... "It's so good"... that made me laugh because of the face expression he made.

I cracked up for like 2 minutes straight. That movie was disappointing.

That movie was a joke though. I am not a die hard spidey fan but I was actually excited to see it. Whats up with the goo turning peter parker into an emo? I swear they should of just ended the movie with him slitting his wrists and crying about how much he hates the world.

I'm a pretty easy movie critic... not too picky at all, but honestly I have to say that movie sucked! :notgood: I found myself either shaking my head or laughing at this movie's almost comical randomness. One minute Harry is dancing with MJ, the next minute he's got her by the throat. Peter and Harry switch from "friends to foes" at least three times. And Parker goes emo? Give me a break. :toobad:

Happy Peter:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

EMO Peter:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:p :toobad:

That movie was a joke though. I am not a die hard spidey fan but I was actually excited to see it. Whats up with the goo turning peter parker into an emo? I swear they should of just ended the movie with him slitting his wrists and crying about how much he hates the world.

Lmao...ROFL ROFL :thumb:
You write better endings to movies than the current director.

Eh idk I thought it was ok. I didn't think it was a great movie, but it sure wasn't bad. And the emo part just kinda made me laugh. It wasn't very predictable (at least to me) and I liked that.

I think J.K. Simmons saved that movie from being a disaster by providing some MUCH needed comedic relief. I laughed so hard, I had people three rows down shushing me. And then he did a parady of himself in SP3 on the "Simpsons" on Sunday.

My date pointed out to me that all the female extras qualified for America's Top Model, and Thomas Haydn Church looked like he bulked up about 50lbs. since the movie, "Sideways".

Movie was great i don't know what you guys are talking about... i guess im just a big fan...

Jesse

I thought it was pretty good. Too many villans though, but that diversifies the movie. I thought venom should have been played by someone better, but venom is still venom.

I thought it was ok, it didn't follow the comic's story at all. And WTF is up with how he "beats" venom?? Sorry, I don't want to spoil it for people who want to go still.

I thought it was ok, it didn't follow the comic's story at all. And WTF is up with how he "beats" venom?? Sorry, I don't want to spoil it for people who want to go still.

thats kinda the same way he beat him in the cartoon so maybe the director used the comics AND the tv show, LOL

Could have done without the dancing and emo Parker. Also should have given gob jr a cooler mask.

Most importantly, Venom should have kicked Parkers ass for at least 20-25 minutes in a really loong Parker gets his ass handed to him scene.

If they do more movies... I hope one includes Carnage and he tears parker a new asshole, or two. They should also bring the Punisher and DD in. That'd be a good movie.

I liked it,

Venom is the man, Thats bull that they killed him..

He shoulda been bigger though, and killed spiderman.

Guess we will just have to wait for Carnage...

yeah a better mask for jr.
who is carnage? is he the one who is going to come out on the next one?

edit>> i just look him up he looks like spider man

I liked it,

Venom is the man, Thats bull that they killed him..

He shoulda been bigger though, and killed spiderman.

Guess we will just have to wait for Carnage...

Easy with the spoiler there man... people may not have seen it yet. They didnt really kill venom. They are not going to kill off a main character like that.

yeah a better mask for jr.
who is carnage? is he the one who is going to come out on the next one?

edit>> i just look him up he looks like spider man

He is a serial killer, the movie would have to be rated R LOL he kills everybody in the comics...

He is a serial killer, the movie would have to be rated R LOL he kills everybody in the comics...

Only if they actually showed him killing people. They could just use the good old news paper article "serial killer escapes".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back