The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Spherical top mounts for BCRacing coilovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"95gst"

Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2020
San Jose, California
I've been looking around but can't seem to find any more information on whether I can purchase and add spherical top mounts to BC coilovers. They don't come with it and speaking to BCRacing, they said that I can use the pillowball mounts and wasn't sure if this is as good as spherical top mount?

Edit:
Also, they mentioned that if I did add pillowball mounts to the rear, it would be noticeably loud and not covered under warranty. If I were to go with BC, should rear suspension also have the pillowball mount? If I've missed this information somewhere, I apologize in advance.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pillows and sphericals are the same thing. The rears wont void warranty because i have the sphericals on all 4 corners, the rears do tend to make a bit more noise but nothing over the top. I have a write up on it in the suspension section so check it out and i got part numbers and pictures of the process also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back