The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

ECMlink Speed Density check engine DTC code 12 Volume air flow circuit malfunction

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The fuel and timing DA tables have nothing to do with injector size. They are simply the target AFR and timing that you are shooting for.

The file you want to download and open up is EVO8-2003-mod1.eda

EDIT:

I changed the link. The Evo8 Mod1 file actually has a better timing table.

Even this Evo AFR table (OpenLoopMaxOct) is rich, and will need to be leaned out somewhat... but it's safe as a start point.

The fuel and timing DA tables have nothing to do with injector size. They are simply the target AFR and timing that you are shooting for.

The file you want to download and open up is EVO8-2003-mod1.eda

EDIT:

I changed the link. The Evo8 Mod1 file actually has a better timing table.

Even this Evo AFR table (OpenLoopMaxOct) is rich, and will need to be leaned out somewhat... but it's safe as a start point.

oh i see, so just zero out my timing table and use the four tables in the Evo log for my DA tables correct?
-Shane

Correct

I found my start-up DA tables, if you want to use them instead. They are basically the same as the Evo8 tables, but I leaned out the AFR to 10.5 and made a couple of other very minor tweaks. They are the tables I always start with.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct

I found my start-up DA tables, if you want to use them instead. They are basically the same as the Evo8 tables, but I leaned out the AFR to 10.5 and made a couple of other very minor tweaks. They are the tables I always start with.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

thanks for that, I also get a lot of phantom knock , if you look in my log i set it above 4k and after 60%? throttle. and I will input your timing and octane maps and i will get a log and post it back.
-Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you already adjusted the VE table? If not, you shouldn't be at 60% throttle yet. :)

I haven't seen a log with anything done to the VE table for idle and cruise tuning.

im only setting it for idle right now, i have a clutch dragging issue and i cant drive it, i am going to be sending it out to be worked on by a forum member and i want to be able to drive it home so thats why im setting it up now .

i also just bumped fuel pressure to 43.5
-Shane

so i found my car spitting white smoke everywhere but i think its from the turbo i just had rebuilt, gotta pull it and check it again. How does the log look?
-Shane

Attachments

• logging iscposition.elg
    21.6 KB · Views: 63
Better, but your wideband still seems to be swinging pretty wide. Your BISS could use a bit of adjustment; you want ISCPosition to read somewhere around 34 at your desired idle.

how do you do the BISS Screw adjustment? Ive read many ways of doing this, and i do ground the connector and use a screwdriver but somehow it always fluctuates.
-shane

by turning the BISS Screw, doesnt it adjust idle besides ISC position? and Dave over on ECMlink forum said that my LC-1 seems to have a wiring issue of 5v or more constant.
-Shane

thanks, so at ISC position 34 the idle should be at what RPM? and can you tell what the whole 5v constant is all about?

ill get that set and i will post another log, thanks for the help so far.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back