The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Special Olympics, my son took 2nd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Having just started working for a non-profit here in CO that helps people with developmental disabilities, it's really nice to read this thread. I love seeing events that focus on peoples' abilities and not their disabilities. There isn't nearly enough information being passed around that educates people on this part of society and the challenges parents face.

Keep pushing your son to get the most out of life dazzeller. Looks like you're doing a great job.

If I was drunk enough to bowl a 103, I wouldnt have been able to make that "X". The more I drink, the better I bowl!!!! Seriously though, congrats. A good buddy of mine has an autistic son, and he does a cruise-in/car show/cookout/meet every summer. People from all over the Eastern US came this year. Its awesome. Too bad you guys are so far away, your son would enjoy it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back