The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spec stage 3+

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoasT BeeF

20+ Year Contributor
Jul 7, 2002
Loveland, Colorado
Has anyone, or is anyone currently running the spec stage 3+? How is it? My car is daily driven with occasional track use. My old clutch was an exedy 3 puck so I doubt this could be any worse. I want something that still grabs like the 3 puck did but will last a little longer.

Thanks.

we have installed quite a few Spec Stage 3+ clutches in DSM's and EVO's here and we love them. You get all the grabbing power that has made the stage 3 popular but with the 3+ full face design you can slip it much more than the conventional 3 and it will lost a lot longer.

I highly recommend it.

RoasT BeeF said:
Has anyone, or is anyone currently running the spec stage 3+? How is it? My car is daily driven with occasional track use. My old clutch was an exedy 3 puck so I doubt this could be any worse. I want something that still grabs like the 3 puck did but will last a little longer.

Thanks.

i love mine, i can race on it all day it seems and i have no problems... i also have their lightened flywheel. quite nice if u ask me. :thumb:

and it's my daily driver :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back