The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

speaker question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan2987

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 20, 2002
Williamsport_PA
I was walking around circuit city and i was looking at a set of infinity 6.5 2 way speakers and i listened to them and they sounded good. I wasnt able to turn in all the way up. Just as a replacement for the factory speakers. Im going to be running a Alpine 7892 Cd player, 2x JL Audio W3s and a rockford 750X. Will these sound decent enough till i get my infinity kappa 6.5 3 ways. Suggestions?

Alpine decks are one of the best bigger companies for decks without a doubt. the subs are the same. JL has a great rep an they sound pretty good too. are you going for sound quality though? once again rackford is the same way. relaible name, with a reliable product. I personally like memphis for the whole way around(excpet decks because they dont make em). for the money I think they offer the cleanest sounding equipment out there. If you do get the infinity's, get a component set for sure! and an amp to go with it. i think that deck has all the preouts and a proper crossover to run it all.
I think its just that im hooked on memphis!
that will be a good system if you get components.

yea i probally should i go with the 3 ways in the door now. I was going going to get those infinitys at circuit city cause they have a good deal that i could get 2 pairs of them the same price as 1 pair of Infinity 3 ways. Plus i wouldnt be paying for the ones a circuit city. If i do get them, i will be upgrading all the speakers to 3 ways

A good component set will be better then a 3 way co axial.
A three way component set would kill tho if thats wat your talkin about.
make sure you get an amp for them too

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back