The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Spark Plugs for 4G63T? [Merged 12-28-2021]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TsiRacer93

Probationary Member
Aug 9, 2002
seminole_Fl
yea so my cars got like 100,000 miles on it, what are some good plugs to be using? i was thinkin bosh 4s but someone told me they would be bad for my car..

Evening, I have a question as far spark plugs are concerned: I'm daily driving my 2g GS-T, and I only just started getting into drag racing at the strip recently, I would start experiencing break up past 6k rpms. Now, I'm running on stock boost levels with bastard 20g but want to eventually turn it up at some point.

- From what I gathered so far, copper bpr7es seem to be the best plugs for our cars, but are they still good for daily driving and the strip?
- What would be the recommended gaps for what I'm currently running?
- What would be recommended for 25 psi on a bastard 20g? (20g compressor wheel and td06 20g compressor cover from Turbolab of America)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back