The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

spark plug wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packinkimber45

15+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2006
Boise, Idaho
hey guys, I have a buddy who purchased some Taylor plug wires. kit came with 9 wires. he is offering to sell me the 4 that is left for $28. I am all stock, should I buy these or should I save the money for something else later.... I know it's not a lot of money but it all adds up, especially when I am thinking of a rebuild and clutch. I only have about $1900 so $30 here and there eats away on that. I havent done any mods yet besides a boost guage and af guage since I am waiting to do the rebuild. would this be a good investment at this time? pro's and cons to getting it since I am stock at this point. thanks .

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back