The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

spa turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97dsmtsi

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2010
orlando, Florida
i have a spa turbo and want some input on what the world thinks of them.

i have a spa turbo and want some input on what the world thinks of them.
more pics

Attachments

• uui.jpg
    uui.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 245
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
i have never in my life heard of a spa turbo - i thought this thread was going to be about a really fast hot tub

LOL ROFL i know its hard to tell some one the name thats y i got a pic im looking for top end

...and what's the point of that post?

Just trying to help you out. If your looking for top end that's great. But without knowing some measurements you're shooting in the dark as to how to build your head and intake system. This thing could be 75mm turbo and only give you a 1k rpm powerband up top. What will you rev too with it, etc.

...and what's the point of that post?

Just trying to help you out. If your looking for top end that's great. But without knowing some measurements you're shooting in the dark as to how to build your head and intake system. This thing could be 75mm turbo and only give you a 1k rpm powerband up top. What will you rev too with it, etc.

What he said , how much does air it flow? whats it rated at? i posted their main site but cant seem to find a complete turbo they only have the compressor and the wheel assembly then the hot side is separate .

I'm a dealer for SPA Turbo's, that looks like a 7000 series. They're good turbo's, I've sold a lot of them and run them on my own personal cars. If anyone wants any more info on them they can PM me.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

$900?!?! You might have got ripped off dude, if that's what I think it is I could have got you that turbo for $600ish brand new with a one year no questions asked warranty.

$900?!?! You might have got ripped off dude, if that's what I think it is I could have got you that turbo for $600ish brand new with a one year no questions asked warranty.

hum:hmm: i think we both did. i would like to put it on my dsm but it comes to close to the radiator and this thing is very heavy any one want a turbo? $650 :pray:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back