The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Southern Utah DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1glife

5+ Year Contributor
Jan 15, 2018
Cedar city, Utah
anyone in southern Utah? I need some dsm buddy’s to talk and work on cars with LOL!

Cedar city,St George,Enoch, Brian head and so on let me know.

Im in Santa Clara(st george) and my brother is in Hurricane we both have 92 tsi. Dont see much dsm around this area for sure haha

Not at all I no longer have my Dsm I upgraded to a Evo. What's done to your 1G? You and your brother like titanium?

Evo is a nice upgrade to go haha but I do like the 1g. I have the basic stuff 3in Srs exhaust downpipe 16g fmic 255walboro speed density and some other various things but waiting on bigger injectors and dsm link. I just began putting money into it still have to delete the abs and cruise control. My big issue is space to work on it haha My brother has a bit more done to his but he needs bigger injectors and a retune to get closer to where he wants to be

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back