The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

South Jersey roll call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fastlaser

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 25, 2003
glendora, New_Jersey
Who here is acually from South Jersey....Like Moorestown, Cherry Hill area----south I would say the border is...but close. I know everyone didnt go to Evos yet LOL.

haha cherry hill is south?...come on down here to cape may!!...now thats south....no furthur with out gettin your feet wet!!...and yes...them evos have been poppin up everywhere!!

trevor

You guys should come out to the sonic in millville on wednesdays and saturdays...Im always around there. Wildwood car show weekend and stuff like that.

ill come out wed maybe if the car is in 1 piece. its brent with the black laser from chatsworth

Hey guys this is my first post and figured this would be a good start to learning the forum's. I live about 5 minutes away from Atlantic city in egg harbor twp. always looking forward to meeting up with DSM buddy's!

Hey guys this is my first post and figured this would be a good start to learning the forum's. I live about 5 minutes away from Atlantic city in egg harbor twp. always looking forward to meeting up with DSM buddy's!

Hey man, I just moved to EHT myself! I got a 95 awd Talon that I just finished a 6 bolt swap in. I'm hoping to take it to Atco now that that is the closest track to me.

Seems like theres alot of dsm heads still around. Once I get my auto swap done soon enough my junkbox will be back out.

same over here live local to you kraig ha i would love to finally get a dsm meet local

to 1fastlaser

Yo man its milbys brother. I get my license this thursday june 10th. When are you going to atco for test and tune. im totally down.

im probably gonna be getting my own talon after i graduate. which is next year.

Oh yea, jon said hes looking for a 3 bolt in the mean time till he finds or has money for a 4 bolt rear. Any help?
PM me back.

hey here from south river, my town is still rulled by dsm's , not that many evo's
but we find anything around town.
from honda's , 240sx, vw, bmw and some evos not many, and one of a kind my boys cavalier turbo fully built.

to 1fastlaser

Yo man its milbys brother. I get my license this thursday june 10th. When are you going to atco for test and tune. im totally down.

im probably gonna be getting my own talon after i graduate. which is next year.

Oh yea, jon said hes looking for a 3 bolt in the mean time till he finds or has money for a 4 bolt rear. Any help?
PM me back.

Sorry for the late post... I'm currently swapping all the stuff out of the laser into a really nice 93 green automatic talon. The laser body is for sale! I just got the built auto back so I should have the car done soon and to the track to shoot for some 9 sec passes on 93 pump gas.

Anyone who needs help with dsmlink let me know!

Sorry for the late post... I'm currently swapping all the stuff out of the laser into a really nice 93 green automatic talon. The laser body is for sale! I just got the built auto back so I should have the car done soon and to the track to shoot for some 9 sec passes on 93 pump gas.

Anyone who needs help with dsmlink let me know!

my brother was looking for an awd roller. cause his body is in rough shape. and he said it could use a new frame.

how much for the body?

oh and....automatic talon?!?!

my brother was looking for an awd roller. cause his body is in rough shape. and he said it could use a new frame.

how much for the body?

oh and....automatic talon?!?!

PM sent on the body....

Yeah tired of breaking 5spds. Ive been building them for awhile, and they only last so long at my power level with all the driving/beating I do.

I should have the auto car done soon, trans is built and ready. Im hoping for 9s on pump gas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back