The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

South Carolina DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow, looks like you've been busy. I wish I had the money to finish my DSM, but Ive got too many other projects and things going on. Good to see somebody in the upstate is still keeping some 1G and 2G DSMs up and running. Id love to come see you run at greer sometime. Ive had my bike out there a few times.

That 1g in the pictur "mjcanada picture" above is my friends car Jon Michael. Thing came back with lose bolts an boost leaks everywhere we had to fix. Were taking my car up to Carolina dyno Thursday morning if anyone wants to come. got a great shop in West Columbia to if anyone needs work. I'll post some dyno sheets when we get back shooting for mid 600s

Picture of my car almost finished I don't have any of it currently complete. We got two vr4s up here 6 2gs 4 1gs

Attachments

• allmost there.jpg
    allmost there.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
That 1g in the picture above is my friends car Jon Michael. Thing came back with lose bolts an boost leaks everywhere we had to fix. Were taking my car up to Carolina dyno Thursday morning if anyone wants to come. got a great shop in West Columbia to if anyone needs work. I'll post some dyno sheets when we get back shooting for mid 600s

Picture of my car almost finished I don't have any of it currently complete. We got two vr4s up here 6 2gs 4 1gs

By everywhere you mean 3. And I didn't have a blt on hand at the time. Jon knew this. I didn't have a way too test the leaks and Jon needed it back asap.

Well ill give you that, but every tbolt was loose, an the TB was done

Well ill give you that, but every tbolt was loose, an the TB was done

Well I tightened them all down by hand till I felt like I might be squeezing the coupler too hard and left it at that. I figured it had some leaks since it screamed when I boosted it. I redid the jpipe seal and checked the Tbolts clamps to be tight. Without my blt it was the best I could do unfortunately.
Also the tb was also suspected to be shot. Me and Jon talked about it one time when he came up since I noticed the plate had some decent play in it.
If Jon lived closer I would have gladly take care of everyone of those issues. Next time I'll be sure not to let a car leave regardless of situation before those things can be checked. My reputation is important to me. And I would always honor my labor, fixing any mistake at no cost.
Carolina dyno is a good place. I suggested Jon that he have them time his car for him. Hope all goes well with your car. Looks really clean under there. Cheers

Well I don't know you im just going off of what I heard from the situation, an physical over view of the car. Didn't mean to bash story sounds different coming from the actual wrencher, but I understand the rush good luck with your business bro. I will say the car was clean when you put it together wasn't leaking

If you need any work done on any car give us a call at import motorsports. Located in West Columbia SC 1268 main st
We currently don't have a dyno, but are in the process of ordering a AWD dyno.
803-319-5026 Call, leave a message, or text.
Come on down an check the shop out. Be glad to show you some of the work that has been done, or being done.
Also we are a parts vendor offering great rates on parts.

Last edited:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

2.4l getting ready for a boosted life. Decommissioning one shell and another one coming in it's place.

I didnt know yall worked on 2g's thought yall just had parts. Yall are by that bingo right?[DOUBLEPOST=1408075227][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I don't know you im just going off of what I heard from the situation, an physical over view of the car. Didn't mean to bash story sounds different coming from the actual wrencher, but I understand the rush good luck with your business bro. I will say the car was clean when you put it together wasn't leaking

If you need any work done on any car give us a call at import motorsports. Located in West Columbia SC 1268 main st
We currently don't have a dyno, but are in the process of ordering a AWD dyno.
803-319-5026 Call, leave a message, or text.
Come on down an check the shop out. Be glad to show you some of the work that has been done, or being done.
Also we are a parts vendor offering great rates on parts.

Are yall before that bridge/train track?

Yeah froze my ass of last night cause dude's alternator grounded out a few miles from my shop while tuning. Tow took 1 1/2 hours. It was cold man. Specially since the heater core is by passed in his car.

With Canada in your name you should be good for the cold nights around here :p Anywho, is there any meets or get togethers still going on? I've been out of it for some time so I'm not on the up and up.

Yeah that's what everyone says but I still don't like it. I moved here at 5 months old so. I've been out of it too man. About to change jobs, get married, and moved out all in about 3 months time so not much time for anything else.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back