The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

SOOOO glad to be back !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeAbbs

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2019
Spring Hill, Florida
After 20 years of not owning a DSM due to a drunk driver head on collision, I just purchased a 1999 gst spyder... my previous car was a 98 gst spyder which I owned when I was 17-20yrs old. Now at the young age of 36 i'm looking to get back in the game of modifying my dream car. I plan on doing a bunch of reading on here and look forward to all the new and improved knowledge gained while I was away.

Looking for help finding vendors who make aftermarket parts as well as to find some OEM stuff (I know it's going to be tough) let's start with floor mats and i'm also missing the button for the treble on the OEM stereo... any ideas?

Those are not OEM mats. ACC is a third party. They may have had a contract at one point to produce OE mats, but the ones on rock auto are aftermarket (albeit with stock fitment). You can find OEM mats if you look carefully, with embroidered "Eclipse" logo in correct location and font, from a dealership, with MD part number. I picked some up for $86 from Savannah Mitsubishi two weeks ago. Maybe check there...

For the radio, why not just put something better in there? If you are set on keeping the factory radio, I have a spare that I could sell you for "parts".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back