The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SOmething funny to laugh about

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dat_dude_enzo

Probationary Member
Feb 8, 2009
Arlington, Texas
So i am sitting in bed laying next to my girlfriend and i asked her what if i did a custom light mod to my tail lights and she replies, thats gonna make you a ricer LOL i was the one who told her about ricers in the beginning. it kinda hurt to hear her utter those words to me.

Everytime a pos Honda would pull up to me and rev it's engine my girlfriend would roll down the windows and call them a retarded ricer haha. Makes me proud!

Everytime a pos Honda would pull up to me and rev it's engine my girlfriend would roll down the windows and call them a retarded ricer haha. Makes me proud!

I:hellyeah: am proud for you ....you got a good one

awe come on now the car has nothing to do with rice.
its all about the driver.
plus my brother has a civic and i love honda's as well.
Well i lean way more towards a teggy but its still a honda. LOL

So i am sitting in bed laying next to my girlfriend and i asked her what if i did a custom light mod to my tail lights and she replies, thats gonna make you a ricer LOL i was the one who told her about ricers in the beginning. it kinda hurt to hear her utter those words to me.

At first I thought you were asking her to do the nasty in her backdoor ROFL

I have seen some pretty nice custom tails, but all the ones you can buy off the shelf look like shit on our cars.

My buddy has a set of really nice CF tails for his truck, yeah its not real cf, but the pattern and color looks nice. And it doesn't look ####ing stupid like every set of after market tails except the now discontinued clear ones (not chrome, just clear)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back