The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Something about the DSM tuners shirts...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AquariumPerson

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 17, 2005
evansville, Indiana
Ehh, on the 1G shirt under the part where it says what kind of engine it has or something...there is a small sentence i guess of fine print that I can't really make out...from the pictures.

what exactly does it say? :confused:

It's kind of hard to tell, really way to small in the pic to read. You should email the guy making them, I think it is an admin on here.

If you click on the shirt, you can click on an option that says zoom in or enlarge, or something to that effect. It looks like a magnifying glass.

From there, pick which view of the shirt you want.

The full sentence is

The 4G63T

Picking on engine's twice it's size... and winning

I'm looking at my 2g shirt like that right now, debating what I want to wear to school tomorrow LOL

joshohatesuall said:
wonder how quick a moderator is gonna pick up this thread bump

As quickly as a member presses the "Report this post to Moderators" link.

eh, the previous comment wasnt even worth it. apparently people lack the ability to be self driven so screw it i wont help them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back