The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Something about RC Cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMRomEo

20+ Year Contributor
Jan 31, 2003
VA,now stationed@ DM AFB, Arizona
I remember seeing a thread about them awile back and I searched RC* cars and nothin' came up. And i'm sure someone out there knows what i'm talkin about.

There's four choices between a supra, skyline, civic, and rsx. You can also buy like 3 diff. motors( low end, mid, and top end) as well as swap out the springs and shocks and make them awd.

This was kind of a random post but I was just wondering if anyone had a link to a site that sold them and what not. They're only like $50 and I thought they were from radio shakc or soething like that but I didn't see them on the site...Thanks for any help

RomEo:talon:

here is the first ones that came out, i order all my r/c stuff from these guys, I use to run 1/8 scale gas at my lhs, but got into dsm's and sold prity much every thing. here is the link...

Hobbic Micro Sizer R/c

Aiight thanks... that is exactly what I was talking about. Good lookin' out. Mods please close this thread now:thumb:

RomEo:talon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back