The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

someone save this thing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This has got to be someone on this board.:laugh:

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 410
LOL thats funny as hell, i wounder how many people would buy that after readin that. still funny as hell.

Originally posted by madmax

Do the new Evo's come with clambake standard or optional?

yeah for 200 bux they'll unplug your power window motor

So, I don't want to speak for anyone else, the stoners I know personally don't take real good care of their cars (hmm... another oil change or a $20 sack...). Sounds like this DSM is a gem. How much you wanna bet the broken windo is a popped fuse?

The one on autotrader is what it's all about.

That's hot shit.

I painted my car like a rainbow......cuz I got high. Now its all kind of funky colors cuz I got high, cuz I got high cuz I got high. Da DA DU da.......every one now!

Originally posted by Gooberlog
Mexican Rainbow OMG

:D :thumb:

I'm sort of a stoner, dont give us bad rep's. My baby comes 1st before the smoke. I dont like getting high if something is pissing me off, especially if i cant get to the next sack. :thumb:

Haha, actually, stoners give themselves bad reps dont they? :rolleyes:

And Mr. Marly would be singing some blues if he saw that car. WHY?? :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back