The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

someone please take this clean all stock 1G 90 laser turbo off my hands

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmlaser10

Probationary Member
Dec 3, 2011
brownstown, Michigan
I have a running complete stock and very clean 1st gen for sale that im really looking to get rid of i have bought a new car and dont want to fix this one anymore. THAT MEANS IM OPEN TO OFFERS. its a 1990 plymouth laser rs turbo FWD that is in super clean condition and is all stock. it has 125,000 miles, lower half of the engine has been redone so it fires right up every time it has a brand new clutch kit in it, brand new alternator, it has redone exhaust with aftermarket muffler. IT DOES NEED WORK: flywheel needs to be resurfaced or replaced, it needs ngk spark plugs and wires, it does burn some oil because the valve seals need to be redone also it has a small oil leak the oil filter housing gasket needs to be replaced. MAKE ME AN OFFER! this is an awesome laser in very rare condition and someone out there needs to fix it. if your interested reply to the post or email me at [email protected] IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICTURES LOOK AT MY POST IN THE GREAT LAKES REGION IT HAS THE SAME TITLE AS THIS POST

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back