The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Someone pick up this GVR4 in SJ pick n pull

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93_tsi_fwd

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2006
San Jose, California
Second one I've seen this year in here.. this one was complete and interior was a 9/10 mint condition. Had 89k miles on it, Belize green but faded. I asked them for whole car price and they said $900.. I would pick it up but I spent all my money for Christmas gifts. Still pretty much complete, one of the bay area guys come pick this up, body is straight, motor and transmission still in there. Complete untouched besides TB, only thing I saw wrong with it was the ECU, its fried.

SAVE THE VR4 BEFORE IT GETS RAPED :barf:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

If no one wants the car please don't hack the harness, I'll probably get it if no one buys the whole car.

Dude I want that long block setup! 90k 6 bolt FTW
Keep me posted on that status so I can pull it this week.
Everyone else: DIBS LOL

And I won't rape it Nico, I would buy it if I could. I'll talk to my brother, he's in love with the VR4.

Last edited:
I assume it doesn't have a title or anything?

This is a bummer to see, I JUST picked up an ubber clean VR4 shell as well andi need that drivetrain.

If someone else pics this up I will have a spare ECU for it since my DSMLink came with an ECU. If the weather was better I'd take a trip out there and pull it.

you will get a title for it but it will be salvaged. Its fresh out the lot and the paper works are still being taken care of from what i was told. They wanted me to leave a deposit and they'll take it out of the yard.

I figured at that price that there would be something to it.

I definitely don't do salvage but man it would be a dream to get the motor and trans. What is the address of that place?

Too late. I rapped the shit out of that vr4. LOL

I made the motor easier to take out to who ever wants it.

After i was done:

I needed alot of the parts for my other galant project. Either way if i buy it, id part it out but i cant have another broken car sitting

Who ever possibly gets this motor and trans can you grab the Galant specific 344 front engine motor mount brace? I need it thanks.

Man Triz should grab those seats and cluster...

Who ever wants the motor is getting lucky, ill be taking the Trans in a few days. all the hard work will be done for you.

Does it seem like its in good running condition? As in the only issue it had was the bad ecu?

How does one do somethin' like that with no abuse on the motor or trans? hmm. Looks clean tho. Really wish it could be at least bought by a member then parted out properly or saved.

Id imagine once you dug into it they'd let the whole thing go for $700 or less now.

Also I noted the red front struts, are those in fact AGXs?

Yeah AGX all around with stock springs. From what I saw everything was stock, wiring harness I took was in perfect condition not hacked up, looks like its never been touched. 14b is still in really good condition, everything checks out for a car with 89k miles

Whoever wants the motor I'll probably pull out the whole motor since I need all the motor mounts and ofh and timing belt cover to complete my other galant. So all you have to do is bring a wheel barrow and load up the engine. I'll crack the oil pan open and valve cover to see if its good, but i'll put it back once I'm done with it so weather doesn't get to it. I'm going back tomorrow morning, so if you or Jason want it drive down there and it will all be done already or whoever gets to it first.

Weather is going to be crappy. SJ is like 2-2 and a half hrs away and I dunno my busy schedule. :(

All that stuff will be gone by 3PM or so. Like I said it almost makes it not worth it since I need more crap than that, sucks having a job sometimes hahaha..

Wish I had room to save it, sounds like a clean low mileage shell.

Good old Pick and Pull; that used to be my second home when I had my previous car (85 Rx7) :D. Hey Nico, are there any 2g's?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back