The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Someone got a nasty surprise after stealing my gas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I stick to the "it was dark in the garage, he reached for somthin and came at me so I took out his knee" Story. Lol jp

PurpSalad said:
my babys in my garage, but when its outside my rooms right in front of it. if i hear the slightest noise ima open my front door and let me puppy take care of it. half pit half doberman. yea. try ####ing with that. LOL

You can get past a dog...but nobody f!$&ks with a lion... I was taking this stereo out when all of a sudden I look in the tree and there he is....the king of the f$!&@ing jungle!!!!!!!!!

lucky you... you will shred them to pieces before you get to the 4th round LOL

Hell no man i only use a single shot! Anymore then one shot and i'm goin to prison for sure!! If you don't get him then at least you can watch him shit his pants as he runs away....no ones dumb enough to come back to a place they had to duck from shotgun shells

You can get past a dog...but nobody f!$&ks with a lion... I was taking this stereo out when all of a sudden I look in the tree and there he is....the king of the f$!&@ing jungle!!!!!!!!!

XDXD you're right man i gotta get me lion.

I had my z locked and an alarm, They broke into the car, ####ed up my door lock, and stole the whole system.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back