The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Some shots I've taken lately

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T Money

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 3, 2004
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
BAM!!! Here are some shots from the last couple weeks. Camera is a Nikon d40 and a 18-55 lens

My Phone
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Angles Stadium

My Hat

Me and my sister in some sweet ass glasses

Theese are not said glases. Still sweet tho

Damn Trent, you and your sister have some big noses. ROFLROFL And those pictures are all photoshopped. :thumb:

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Haha those do make em look huge. And the oakley picture was the only shot that had to be photoshopped. The others were taken at lucky angles

I swear, hardly any chopping.. Ill throw up a pic of the setup tomorrow. Hears another along with an eagle eye view of the dsm from my favorite spot.

YOu must have that camera everywhere you go. :) Can't wait to come down. So frickin nice down there. Nice blade there. :thumb:

James :dsm::talon::laser:

Here is another shot of the car from yesterday

And here is a look into my trickery. Very technical and complex tools: tape and bent hangers along with a super reflective black glass table

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_2514small.jpg
    DSC_2514small.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 92
I swear, hardly any chopping.. Ill throw up a pic of the setup tomorrow. Hears another along with an eagle eye view of the dsm from my favorite spot.

aahhhhhhhhhh.... that looks very familiar! :(

i lived down there for 4 years! ever go down to r60 (CCC) to look at all the hondas?

your car is gorgeous btw! :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back