The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Some pictures of my new wheels !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOL... i use that car to deliver pizza so i dont mind the wheel gap... and when i was taking the picture i was squating down that why it looks so big... if u stand up and look at it.. it is not that bad at all.. plus i paid $300 for the wheels and 135 for the tires cannot camplain for the price :D
and regarding the rubbing of tires... NO, it doesnt rub at all.. the ride is smooth and i got lot of compliments for my tires from other people more than my rims.. i wonder why??? people in my campus think that i am weird to put bronze wheels with black car.. they think it is cheap :( and here is a height clearance picture with my tires :D

29606Picture_04-med.JPG

245's on a 7'' rim has bad idea written all over it. but they are sweet rims. they WILL rib if you get your car lowered, im on h&r sports, and i have 215's and they rub pretty bad in the rear. good luck though, hopefully you wont have any problems with the tire......

Pizza delivery guy or not you need some springs to drop it at least an inch I'd say.

i read a lot of horror stories from the people who lowered their ride... from the first day itself i dint want to lower my car... lower the car and if it hit a pot hole and break the front bumper.. it is all unnecessary expense... ya i know people say if u are a good driver u dont have to worry.. but still i dont want to take that risk..

Here, its lowered, tried doing tint, but for some reason it just didnt look right...so you dont get tint

Attachments

• Bronze with chrome.jpg
    Bronze with chrome.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 406
I was gonna get those exact wheels in gunmetal (18's though) Good choice! But I saw Matt's car and I had to get the ADR Spade, cause I cant afford Volk GT-C's (bastard). :laugh: :thumb:

Nice rims... I think the bronze on black looks great. Not cheap at all...

245s? Yeah, dont go lowering it 2.5" or anything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back