The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Some pictures of my dsms and my new ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxgst

Probationary Member
Jul 26, 2009
weston, Florida
I have been a proud owner of a 1997 RS and 1995 GST

1997 rs:
Mostly stock, got it as my first car when I was 16. got it for 1600, sold it for 2500
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1995 gst, bought it for 2500 the same day I sold the rs

After spending lots and lots of $ fixing the gst I finally sold it and bought a 2000 GT mustang

I aggree, you shoulda kept one of the DSM's over a mustang

You should change the title to your post (Some pics of awesome DSM'S i used to own and now some dumbass car i just bought)......... But, you'll be back, and have fun getting blowin away by whoever owns your GST ROFL !

Like the mustang atleast its got some balls but to heavy compared to your light turbo car that would blow the doors off mustangs. I know my stock talon eats up some mustangs and love it. Really any car that is driven hard is going to need repairs and cost some money either way you go love the pictures and hope all goes well with the mustang im sure you will want to get another DSM especially with the price of gas. well happy adventures.

Congrats on the new purchase. Looks like we've got some butthurt Tuners in here who must get beat by Mustangs all the time, or else they wouldn't be so insecure about them. Why shit on the guy's new ride?

I got nothing against mustangs nice cars for what they are. I like the old 5.0 body style and my friend had one that could lift front tires and hall ass so no disrespect there i love all cars and trucks. personally i think these little cars are fun to mess with and cost effectant then the muscle cars. The mustangs around here hate on me because my car is not the prettiest but they can not say anything when they cant keep up.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back