The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

some pics i've been working on

are these pics decent?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimsgsx

Proven Member
Oct 21, 2013
toppenish, Washington
Just messing around with some stuff and trying to make some cool pictures. I couldn't
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
capture the bright colors of rainbow but the idea was good. The bottom pic was just a pic of my car. I created the entire background. Still working on it. Trying for a creepy setting.

The first one is a great start, lots of things going for it. The vans make a cool foreground element, the sky is really rich and the rainbow is awesome. You could improve that shot by not making the car dead center, your eye kind of gets stuck there. The power lines are distracting too, you could clone those out in photoshop. Overall though it's a cool image.

The second and third leave a lot to be desired. Scrap them and go take some new ones. :thumb:

The first one is a great start, lots of things going for it. The vans make a cool foreground element, the sky is really rich and the rainbow is awesome. You could improve that shot by not making the car dead center, your eye kind of gets stuck there. The power lines are distracting too, you could clone those out in photoshop. Overall though it's a cool image.

What did you go to photo college, dam. Lol

The pics are awesome. Nothing better then getting that right shot with your ride. I used to burn up film back in the day. And now I see me doing it again with my spyder.

For future photos ErikTande has a point, in school they always said dead center is dead boring. Although yours has a lot going for it. Nice pics. Now take some more

Step 1: Drop the 1989 photo effects. They take away, not add.
Step 2: Rule of thirds
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Post in the pics forum and profit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back