The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Some of you might not approve but!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMount

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 20, 2010
Monroe, Wisconsin
I wanting to trade for a 2G DSM...Perferably 2G Talon if its....oor a 1G DSM N\T 4G63 IF IT'S IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION WITH LOWER MILES (150K or less)

I mean like PERFECT CONDITION THO!

I highly doubt I'll find a turbo 2G to trade with me that is any good so 420A is fine.

2G Talon 5 speed 420A runs good is all I ask. (might settle for an eclipse if it's nice!)

my 1G runs great now.

16 PSI

BPU's

only issues is the occasional fuel cut at about 6k. and idle is kinda choppy but it holds idle.

Pulls hard.

reason for trading is i'm about to move so I need something a little better on gas to make the extra couple miles that will be added on to my drive to and from work! but I don't want to get out of DSM, and I don't want to settle for a 1g non turbo UNLESS IT's in VERY GOOD CONDITION!

Pacesetter Manifold
255 Lph Fuel Pump
New Intake Manifold Gasket
17 PSI Stock 14B
K&N Intake
New Thermostat
Replaced Radiator.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back