The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Some DSM love...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJBean420

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2009
Schererville, Indiana
I am finally getting ready to install my wideband. Anybody nearby hook me up with some welding? I need to get this bung welded on my downpipe soon.

damn nice bean wish i was getttin money LOL need a job I need a thermostat and testpipe

Nope, I aint got link...yet. I was gonna get all my supporting mods first (bigger injectors, fuel pump, wideband, etc) and then invest in link. Since we are on the subject, I was thinking of just getting some Evo 560s, a walbro 190, and the re-wire. But I got a quick question on the re-wire. You think I can just tap into my capacitor for my stereo since its like 2 feet from the fuel pump, so maybe 3 ft of wire in total. Or would that cause fuel pressure issues? I seem to have a good voltage stability even at night with the lights on. I dont get any dimming. What you think, Reg?

Nope. I aint that stupid. Thats just the order its on my "Shit To Do" list. I figured the injectors would be the hardest to find. Fuel pump and link is just a matter of making a phonecall. Its taking me 4 months to get to this wideband. I been looking at it sit on my kitchen table for that long. I blamed it on the weather.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back