1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Some DSM love...

Posted by MJBean420, May 16, 2010

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. MJBean420

MJBean420 Proven Member

Joined Jul 27, 2009
    Schererville, Indiana
    I am finally getting ready to install my wideband. Anybody nearby hook me up with some welding? I need to get this bung welded on my downpipe soon.

2. highlandgst

highlandgst Proven Member

Joined May 11, 2009
    miller, Indiana
    damn nice bean wish i was getttin money LOL need a job I need a thermostat and testpipe

3. Red97Eclipseboy

Red97Eclipseboy Proven Member

Joined Feb 3, 2004
    Chicagoland, Illinois
    If you're running Link, just use the rear o2 location.

901  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    13.840 @ 107.000 · 2G DSM
  4. MJBean420

MJBean420 Proven Member

Joined Jul 27, 2009
    Schererville, Indiana
    Nope, I aint got link...yet. I was gonna get all my supporting mods first (bigger injectors, fuel pump, wideband, etc) and then invest in link. Since we are on the subject, I was thinking of just getting some Evo 560s, a walbro 190, and the re-wire. But I got a quick question on the re-wire. You think I can just tap into my capacitor for my stereo since its like 2 feet from the fuel pump, so maybe 3 ft of wire in total. Or would that cause fuel pressure issues? I seem to have a good voltage stability even at night with the lights on. I dont get any dimming. What you think, Reg?

5. 9!'clipseDOHC

9!'clipseDOHC Moderator

Joined Aug 24, 2003
    El Paso, Texas
    You are planning on getting larger injectors before getting something to tune with? How are you planning on working that?

Street Build 4K  33

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    13.102 @ 111.220 · 1G DSM
  6. MJBean420

MJBean420 Proven Member

Joined Jul 27, 2009
    Schererville, Indiana
    Nope. I aint that stupid. Thats just the order its on my "Shit To Do" list. I figured the injectors would be the hardest to find. Fuel pump and link is just a matter of making a phonecall. Its taking me 4 months to get to this wideband. I been looking at it sit on my kitchen table for that long. I blamed it on the weather.