The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

solutions to mounting a t3/t4

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myblack98gst

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 22, 2003
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
okay I have a friends who is upgrading his turbo to a full t4. But anyways he is going to sell me his t3/t4 and external deltagate for around $300.. I really cant pass the deal so I want to know is there anyway to fab my manifold to accept the turbo or do I HAVE to get a complete manifold for the t3/t4?

my friend says if it is possible he will take care of it for me but I have never looked at the flanges of the 2 turbos to know if it can be done? anybody try this?

I have a big 16g on mine but I feel like that isnt enough I am running right on 20 psi, but I know a guy with a t3/t4 who is running 12 psi with no intercooler and he is staying right beside me!!!!!!

or you could just buy the PTE exhaust housing and save yourself some headaches:)

automotorsports does not sell the adapter seperatly but after talking to them I know a guy who works at a fab shop I think he can make me one easy enough

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back