The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Solid mounts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a91eagletalon

Supporting Member
Aug 24, 2005
Norfolk, Nebraska
I replaced all the mounts with solid alum because the old ones were getting bad. I work at a machine shop so it was easy but do they really help gain anything other than a good back massage.

Thanks
Matthew

I am currently running ES Prothane motor mounts & Solid aluminum roll-stops for the tranny.

I installed the solid mounts first, & I could immediately tell the difference. I was able to chirp tires in 2nd & I'm auto :D

Slight vibrations from the solids. But no additional vibs from the Prothane motor mounts.

This is the style i make just pm me if you want more info i only have 1g mounts 2g mounts coming soon

thanks
matthew

Attachments

• IMG_3168.jpg
    IMG_3168.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3166.jpg
    IMG_3166.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 42
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back