The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sold the Talon I have had since I was 18....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RipperXX

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2003
Royston, Georgia
35 now.

little tribute thread with pic's from bone stock when I got it with 75,000 miles to when I sold it with 127,000 miles on it. It was fun, but wife, three kids and a father in law, and a house that needs a lot of work, demand a truck. and the car was just sitting in my shop most of last year because I can't afford to fix anything if it broke, so I figured sell it while everything is all good.

Hopefully got a truck lined up with the cash from selling it so. maybe in 20 years I'll be looking for another project vehicle.

Cya guys.

http://www.ecmtuning.com/forums/showthread.php?p=714502#post714502

She’s a beauty, hope she finds a good home, I feel ya on the real world responsibilities. You’re making the right “adult” decision, I just haven’t reached that point yet LOL. But I hope you find a buyer who will appreciate the hard work you put in, and who knows man maybe you’ll find yourself in another one someday:thumb:

It sold the day before I posted this. It's now on yhe southern end of the state. (GA)

It's new owner already had a DSM that was more drag car than street. He bought mine for a street car. Apparently plans to keep it mostly as is far as stock cams, balance shafts in place and MHI EVO III 16g.

Thank God I am selfish! Nobody will ever make me sell my toys LOL

When you have 3 kids you'd like to take to the park to ride their bikes, but no easy way to get their bikes there, and need a truck for other reasons (like home improvement reasons) you start evaluating things and putting them into perspective. Especially once you become a believer in God's word (Bible).

Car's just a thing, a thing that will eventually rot/rust away. My children and wife are worth way more, if I can make memories of spending quality time with them and improve our living conditions, it's an easy choice, bye bye car. I don't regret selling it.

Found a truck. 2003 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4.0L SOHC V6 4x4. Got a good deal on it, just needed a MAF, a wire to a fuel injector fixed and spark plugs, running like a champ now.

Sad day. I have sold a few over the years. This black 2g is still my first DSM I purchased when I was 18. Dreamed of owning one sense I was just a kid and this one will always stay with me period. Funny how I own vehicles worth more but this car always gets heated storage and I wont even drive it in the rain anymore LOL.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back