The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Sold my gst.... On the hunt for another one....

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLINKY619

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 26, 2010
SAN DIEGO, California
Ok well to start of i owned a 1997 eclipse gst... it had tons and tons of new parts... not over 100 miles on them...!!!!! it started smoking and found out it was the valve stems

heres the link - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/381633-still-smoking-after-minor-rebuild.html

well i looked everywhere and never found the problem...

so to cut it short i sold the car for 3,500.. and now have all the cash in hand and its calling my name... haha its tempting.. so now im looking for another dsm... just wanted opinions from you guys...

GSX

GST

1G

2G \
?
?
?

If I had to pick one I would say 2gb Talon. No matter what I would highly recommend getting one with awd this time.

2G GSX would be the optimal choice. Awd and Turbo you really can't go wrong. I wish I would have gone with a gsx in the beginning but instead I went with my spyder. Though this past August I picked up my 95 gsx just get to deal with lots of rust now.

Well if your trying to get rid of a spyder.....you should pm me LOL

keep in mind i have a spare engine.. 2g pistons and 1g rods... i was looking into a shell and dumping the rest of the money to the car on upgrades/maintenance...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back