The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

SoCal Meme

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when i think of socal its more like
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I thought the joke was about the BRZ/FRS. I can't seem to go anywhere without seeing one. And they're in every car magazine or automotive social media page. I'm a little tired of seeing them to be honest. You'll never catch me behind the wheel of one of those (unless I'm test driving it at work) because my goal is NOT to be like everyone else.

I thought the joke was about the BRZ/FRS. I can't seem to go anywhere without seeing one. And they're in every car magazine or automotive social media page. I'm a little tired of seeing them to be honest. You'll never catch me behind the wheel of one of those (unless I'm test driving it at work) because my goal is NOT to be like everyone else.
Agreed 100%, I'm super tired of them also. Hahaha sound like a bunch of haters...but it's the truth.

Another one that I'm tired of seeing everywhere on the streets/magazines is the Genesis.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back