The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

So yeh she wrecked her DSM...(Pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeak104

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 16, 2005
Jasper, Indiana
My friend's sister was for some reason given a '91 TSi AWD Automatic with a 6 Bolt, 14b. Rebuilt motor, rebuilt transmission, freshened transfer case, new brakes, fresh paint, basically a brand new car.
Well apparently she was running late for being home and a swooping curve and panicked and slammed on the brakes at somewhere over 80 mph and slid into a new telephone pole. After taking it out near the ground she uprooted an 8 inch round cedar tree. As she slid through the cow pasture after taking the fence down she then nosed into a ditch and proceded to flip end over end twice. Why oh why give a 16 year old a TSi for her first car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You guys need to keep your useless comments away from here.

I hope she is okay.

I'll second that. Anytime you can survive something that bad it's a blessing.

Hopefully she is ok... Well you live you learn, and hopefully she learns from this.

I disagree age has nothing to do with reasponsabilty. I was 15 when I got my first car (91 Turbo Eclipse) and I've kept that nicer then most older people do. I see 25-35 do just as much dumb #^&( as young kids.

p.s hopes shes okay.

Wow...That makes me cry seeing the car like that.

She walked away?

GVR4592 said:
I say you start handing out vactions to these worthless little bastards that don't have any respect for other people.

Yeah, but Heaven forbid I make someone cry, I might get yelled at. ROFL

GVR4592 said:
I say you start handing out vactions to these worthless little bastards that don't have any respect for other people.

A-freaking-men.

Yes she is miraculously ok. She didn't have the lap belt buckled so she slid under the dash and broke her leg. Her hand also got mashed up some but other than that its bumps and bruises. The guy riding with her has a minor concussion from his head busting the passenger window and bumps and bruises. I forgot to mention that she had also wrecked her dad's truck twice before this wreck had happened. I'm not sure she should be driving but what do I know.

OMFG!!

Glad to hear she is OK. I hope she NEVER approaches your car or another DSM again!

I hope she ruined those rims haha, glad to hear she's okay

squeak104 said:
I forgot to mention that she had also wrecked her dad's truck twice before this wreck had happened. I'm not sure she should be driving but what do I know.

Jeez.. how did she even get her license? Seriously, i'm glad she didn't get hurt bad, but she really needs some driving instruction before getting behind the wheel again.

4g6t3 said:
I disagree age has nothing to do with reasponsabilty. I was 15 when I got my first car (91 Turbo Eclipse) and I've kept that nicer then most older people do. I see 25-35 do just as much dumb #^&( as young kids.

p.s hopes shes okay.

amen

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back