The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

So; who's local?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

On Cdsm I was swapping pm's with a guy in Fuquay who was pulling his motor this past weekend and had some parts for sale.

Anyone know who it is or his email?

Guess next time I'll use email instead of PM's.....

On Cdsm I was swapping pm's with a guy in Fuquay who was pulling his motor this past weekend and had some parts for sale.

Anyone know who it is or his email?

Guess next time I'll use email instead of PM's.....

His name is Dave. I will try to find his info.

EDIT*****-- I found his number. PM me if you need it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was wondering what was going on. We were hoping you would of made it to the meet on saturday. Thai came. I called Tuan but he said he was busy. Todd Phillips said he was going to make it, but didnt. I called Matt too, but with the new baby I guess him and amber are locked down for a few until they get settled in for their new lifestyle. I almost called you, but I figured you were busy and I dont know you very well except through other people. We should get up sometime and hang out. Give me a call or PM me sometime.

Saterday? Didnt see it. I was at cars and coffee in the am but had to work right after.

I've been trying to get on cadsm for a few days now, and it gives me some ### ass deprecated thing. At first, I thought it said defecated, and I was completely unaware websites could shit, haha. Any word on when its coming back up?

It was great meeting all of ya'll. Was gonna post on carolinadsm but like ya said its deficated on mine too!!! Anyway count me in on the next meet at the end of the month in Greensboro.

Fort Bragg here....

I'll be back late December and need to find a new dsm! Sold mine before deployment and now i gotta have one back! LOL.

Hoping to meet everyone soon enough

I'm from the wilson area. Currently replacing some bent valves in my 92 awd talon. Should be up and back running strong again soon.

I'm in the Raleigh/Cary area and I'm getting back into the DSM game soon hopefully.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back