The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

So; who's local?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm relatively new to the Raleigh area. I live in Angier and work at RDU. I just bought my 4th 1G DSM have had 2 Lasers before and a Talon, currently bought a 92 Plymouth Laser RS Unmodified in any way. Ofcourse that will soon be changing!

I'm about hour and a half from Raleigh, about 40 minutes from Wilmington, and a little over an hour from Fayetteville.

There's a bunch of places to drink in Wilmington. I will ask my friend who lives there what the best place for beer is. I don't drink beer (I drink captain most of the time) so I don't know.

Yea I noticed that today, What happened with the site :confused:
It was working last night, and when I got home from work fubar....

Alan lapsed on the domain.

I blame you for moving farther away and not doing remote side-work. :p

Have you ever tried doing computer repair using a gameboy in the middle of a rainstorm and no internet access? You know what happens when I don't work in a controlled environment with the right tools for the job. Valve covers fear me.

Well that does kind of suck. As much as I've always appreciated all the help I've gotten on Tuners....It is becoming some what of a cluster F*** :toobad:

Any word if its going to be back up though?

It's not a cluster F. It's a vacation. The world won't come to a halt without CDSM and there's always other things to do than play on the internet. Like... actually get a car running again or do some chores around the house or something. Which... is why I'm glad DSMTuners is here in the meantime so I don't have to do any of those more important things.

Ha ha, important chores what are those?? In all seriousness I did clean my house today and ship out two Valve Covers I sold, and just got back in from Junk yard diving. Who says you can't be productive and check the dsm sites nonstop, and as far as the cluster f....was talking about the main page of tuners, the new threads are always cluttered with random random post.

im in jacksonville got a 97gst id love to roll out an put a few back been lookin for some dsm'ers in jacks

hey yeah just got my 99 rs out of the shop in jacks here just gotta post some pics of the car LOL too busy dodging all those chores i'm supposed to do

Just got a pic in here but don't know how to post it to my profile pic LOL the trials and tribulations of a newbie ....go figure LOL

I'm in Cameron, NC and getting ready to leave for Afghanistan. Anyone need parts off this 97 GST in my driveway? LOL no seriously, it's going to the scrap yard soon. PM me what you might need.

Josh

Bump cause it looks like sombody forgot to pay server fees again at carolinadsm.com :)

Yeah, I was wondering what was going on. We were hoping you would of made it to the meet on saturday. Thai came. I called Tuan but he said he was busy. Todd Phillips said he was going to make it, but didnt. I called Matt too, but with the new baby I guess him and amber are locked down for a few until they get settled in for their new lifestyle. I almost called you, but I figured you were busy and I dont know you very well except through other people. We should get up sometime and hang out. Give me a call or PM me sometime.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back