The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

so where do you DSMers pick up the ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
yeah so about 2 months ago i became single after being with the same girl for almost 4 years... this sucked and I want her back and have been trying to work things out but i dont think its going to happen..

so anyway, im now 20.. 21 in july, i havent had to try to pick up a girl since i was in highschool and obviously back then it was a lot easier. going to school theres girls all over just walkin around.. i dont go to college now i work full time and its not really a job where i see people im in my office all day. im basicly a total noob at the single scene and need some guidance...

hahaha we don't to much money spent on the car or cars in my case to afford one but for the lucky few i would suposs they just appear in one of the breaks we take from our cars outta no where or that at least what i've seen...LOL

Yeah if my money doesnt go into bills it goes into cars if i meet a girl great otherwise my talon is as equally demanding...

"Owning a turbo DSM is like having a superhot jealous girlfriend, sure if you don't give it attention at least 12 hours a day they could bi*** and cost you time and money, but when you get in, it's the best ride you'll ever have" - Me a year ago

Matt

yes im aware our sexy cars are similar to women... but i need some loving LOL, not that hitting 20PSI on the freeway passin a civic like its standing still doesnt make me happy inside.. but you get the point :p

To win me over, all you gotta do is own a DSM (2g is more brownie points)

:D :D :D :D

Go to the mall and start hunting. :thumb: Drive around with youre ride trying to pic up chicks, they love them 2gs. :thumb:

funniegus said:
Go to the mall and start hunting. :thumb: Drive around with youre ride trying to pic up chicks, they love them 2gs. :thumb:

Doesn't work too well though, if your hood looks like mine.. :shhh:

I pick my chicks up at Walgreens...Chicks, Aisle 5 guys, lets go get some chicks.

I'll usually pic up girls thanx to my 1 g some of my honda friend sill be talking and someone will say how fast Seans car is (2000 honda prelude) and I'll be like how really tell him I'll race him for fun and everyone will be like u can't beat him then I'll be like go ask him, five minutes later people come back to me saying u have what in your car!!! I'm like yeah, i got a turbo he'll be scared to race me everytime. THen suddenly they (meaning girls) will all want to go for a ride, I didn't know you streetraced Matt ;) :D

Zoom

How can you pick up the ladies with the DSM when it's on the back of a flatbed all the time

WarpathDSM said:
How can you pick up the ladies with the DSM when it's on the back of a flatbed all the time

this is true right now actually... in the past month my car has been on a flatbed 2 times... and right now its in the shop getting 900$ worth of work done to it.. should have her back tomorrow.. im without both my women right now it sucks :cry:

I picked my great gf up at school, well at my apt really. She came to me!! I had been up all night working on a 100page paper for my class. I just got back from class and felt like ass. All of a sudden i get a knock at the door and wow its a hot brunette standing in my doorway with a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. She had been at my neighbors apt and he told her to go get me so we could drink. It was 9 in the am and i hadnt slept in 2 days sooooo sure i was game. I gave her some grey goose vodka to shoot and we hit it off. She came over to my apt after class at 9 for the next 2 days and we drank and on the 3rd day she came and chilled that night (supposedly studying in the library) and we hooked up and had sex. Since then i met her parents who HATE me because im a "Catholic city boy" (they live in the country and dont go to church), i graduated, she moved in with me against her parents wishes (they no longer speak), she graduated with honors and started attending gradschool, only word from her parents was to tell her that it was her fault her ex boyfriend's (who they LOVE)mother had a heart attack and died and 2 days after her birthday to tell her to send them a copy of her w-2 because they were claiming her on their taxes(no happy bday or anything). We are happy though. Sorry to whore up this but until me she had only dated guys with trucks, mustangs, and camaros (all they had in her town) soooo w00t i like to think I changed her from the domestic dark side even tho she doesnt really like my car too much haha. Other girls ive gotten with have been because of who i am not what i drive. The only girl that was into cars i hooked up with i still work with and cannot stand her. She is 22 and acts like she is 12. I'd say go out to some bars, etc... I have read that the number 1 place girls get guys at is the grocery store...?

Edit: If you want a car chick go to the streetraces. I've met chicks there but never tried to get with any mostly because they already have boyfriends and I dont believe in breakin up a relationship. Go to the track or check out carshows.

Sephroth thats what hands r for first of all, second my dsm is lucky enough to have never been on a flatbed knock on wood :-s

Matt

When Im not with my main lady, (the DSM), college parties are a great place to pick up girls, but usually not the kind you are going to marry or anything ;) . Depends on what your looking for, but be yourself and have a good time, and they come to you.

--Kyle :talon:

well, being female, i don't pick up chicks.... but i met my boyfriend at a local gathering of car clubs.

1badtsi said:
cruise around your local highschool looking for the "freshly 18" bunch

at least thats what i do :laugh:

i'm with this guy. young high scool girls love turbos and all u gotta do is post up and play cool.

oh yea try and mke sure they r legal..or atleast close :shhh: ;) :D

Well i dunno, ive found that when im simply working on my car outside girls have the tendancy to just walk up to me and go "Wow nice car! SO whats this thingey do?" Pointing at the intake "It looks pretty" :laugh:

Dude you live in Barnegat. I lived over in Bayhead. Its beautiful out there. Anyways, Just cruise the shore. You'll find plenty there. Seaside,Wildwood, Ocean city.. PLENTY..Actually, too many. :dsm: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back