The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

So Where Do All The DSMs Hang in Indy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivica

Probationary Member
Jul 14, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hey guys, I have my GSX up and running (for now) and just wondering where currently the DSM peeps hangout. I've heard Greenwood is pretty happenin' on Fri/Sat nights but wondering if there is anywhere closer to the Westside. Looking to reconnect with the DSM community after a long hiatus :D

Tru? I'm newish to the area so some more information about it would be great...

Tru is short for Tru motorsports which is basically a local shop to buy performance parts, rims, etc. the actual store is located on Hanna avenue right off 31 In indianapolis. There's a spot maybe a lil further up the road where tons of local cars or trucks meet up and just chill.

A bunch of folks also hang out @ the Buffalow Wild Wings in Southport (on South hwy31) on Friday and SAturday nights as the parking lot once used near Tru was shut-down over a month ago. Currently, you won't find many DSM's as we are preparing for the shootout.

A bunch of folks also hang out @ the Buffalow Wild Wings in Southport (on South hwy31) on Friday and SAturday nights as the parking lot once used near Tru was shut-down over a month ago. Currently, you won't find many DSM's as we are preparing for the shootout.

Haven't been up that way since last summer. Never knew it got shut down

The Suds in Greenwood on Saturday nights during warm weather always has tons of hot rods and custom cars. Not sure how many DSM's are there but it's always good to talk to folks about their rides.
\m/

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back