The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

So whats up with the TCUGO ppl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sbeing1

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 22, 2005
Palm Beach, Florida
For the past 4 months or so ive been emailing them saying i want to buy the TCUGO right now with paddles. I get no response and im kinda worried ill never beable to get one, i want it pretty bad. Does anyone here know the TUCGO guys? Ill order mine right now.

There are 2 people on the local board that I frequent. One guy had his installed and loved it. The other is haveing his tranny built as we speak and should be driving it shortly. If you want to search for their results you can go to www.dsmstyle.com and check it out.

i know how it works and i know its great i want it, just i couldnt get through to the people.

Sbeing1 said:
i know how it works and i know its great i want it, just i couldnt get through to the people.
I've had mine for about three months now and love it. I did a review on here a while back. I had the same problems with contacting them but they eventually did email me back. Just keep trying, you'll love it when you finally get it.

LOL yea i KNOW ill love it :) but i cant love it till i have it... :cry:

Yeah, I've been trying to send emails to them in such a manner as to not annoy them but I'm really anxious to get one. I've sent 3 so far with no response. I know they're probably crazy busy but I can't help but want one of these sooooo bad.

Aargh! I so want one to compliment my shift kit. It seems incomplete without one. It's shifts crisp like a manual but I still don't have control of the shift points.

yea i have a race converter, shift kit, end clutch kit, i want to top it all off with the paddle shift kit from tcugo but i guess there out (they finally emailed me bacK) there outta supplies to make the tcugo

emitsu97 said:
Yeah, I got the same email from Hugo. I'm so excited about this thing. I'm looking forward to this more than my FP Big 28 going on in a couple weeks.

Yea im soooo excited!!! I cant wait to have it in with my other stuff i just ordered (sbr fmic etc) and with my new race tranny. Ill take it to get tuned at the dyno and theyll be like WTF paddle shifting gsx?!?! ill be like hehehe;)

TCUGO is an inbetween for the factory TCU that allows you to control gear shifts with steering wheel mounted buttons or paddles. It also has adjustability for shift firmness. It can be turned on and off depending on wether you feel like shifting or want the TCU to take care of it for you.

Yea, im next in line for the paddle shift kit. Ill know within the week and FINALLY ORDER.....oops out of all the excitement i pee'd ma pants. :)

emitsu97 said:
I'm hoping to hear from them too. Paddle shifting gives me the warm and fuzzies.

Hey John, how does the on/off mount? Is it a button or a toggle switch?

It's a button on the main box. I mounted it so the button comes through the kick panel. It's not the best location but it works good enough for me.

How much does it cost? I checked out TCUGO's site, but I don't see prices for
- TCUGO V1.0
- for the plug and play harness
- the paddle setup

Does anyone know the prices? Also for those who have this product can you post pics of it on your car?

m1nd64m3 said:
I believe it was 400 to 500$. I hope he makes more because I would like to have this product in the future.

I dont expect it to come out anytime soon, the parts they use are obsolete now and they have to redevelope the tcugo...sigh, i was looking so forward to this.

What????? I was planning on getting this soon too. What a drag. Was there any word as to whether or not he will actually be redeveloping it, or is it dead in the water? And what was he using that is out of production now?

I am now the saddest one. :(

I wanted to be the first paddle shifting dsm in my region.

staticbrainwash said:
What????? I was planning on getting this soon too. What a drag. Was there any word as to whether or not he will actually be redeveloping it, or is it dead in the water? And what was he using that is out of production now?

I am now the saddest one. :(

I wanted to be the first paddle shifting dsm in my region.

I know how you feel bud, Ive been waiting for a year and a half for this. He told me the parts they use are obsolete and he needs to find a obsolete parts dealer that has the parts and he hasnt found any yet. :sigh:

johnfsmith is a scammer so watch out. He'd scam me for a turbo timer, good thing it only $50 the mother #####r can have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back