The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

So what did you do when someone vandalised your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver bullit

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 27, 2006
martinsburg, West_Virginia
Well what kind of vandalised stuff has happen to you? Well after my car got shot by automatic bb guns, i found the rich kids that did it a few hours later and had a some curbing to teach them a thing or two about a thing or two. When i get the punks that busted my front window when they throw an apple at 40 mph going past them well i want to know what you would do.

I had my N/T broken into when I lived in Tulsa and I felt pretty violated. I never caught the kids who did it, but they pretty much trashed everything inside. While nothing was broken I wanted to catch one of them and rip their balls off. I just don't understand why people, especially kids these days, have to be such punks.

I feel for you, but there's not much you can do.

Calling the police and getting them arrested, And having them paying for the damage would be the better thing to do. Although, You are going to have 1/4 of the webiste enter this thread and talk about how they would shoot/#### their gf,mom,sister,aunt etc/beat them up/harass the people that have caused the damage.

Someone drove by my car parked out by the street one night and busted my Driver Side window with a Beer Can....:mad:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

It sucked. I wanted to punch someone in the throat. But someone was just a passenger riding by in someones truck.....and was LONG GONE when I found it. I sucked it up, cut out a piece of cardboard in the shape of the window, taped it in, and saved a couple of $$$ and bought a OEM window from the dealership to the tune of $158.43 for just the glass.

Removed the front and rear seats, the console and the Driver door panel and vacuumed nearly 10 lbs of glass out of my interior.

Now I don't take my car to parties, or leave it parked on the street...

1993eclipseGS said:
Calling the police and getting them arrested, And having them paying for the damage would be the better thing to do. Although, You are going to have 1/4 of the webiste enter this thread and talk about how they would shoot/#### their gf,mom,sister,aunt etc/beat them up/harass the people that have caused the damage.

I totally agree with you on that one. Trying to get them back will only cause more trouble. S*** happens and you have to take it like a man. I mean yea i'd be pretty pissed but there is always another way to resolve the problem.

I cant not even post on this site or Will I even talk about things like this on the Internet........

Some neighbors of mine ripped the antenna, mirrors, and wipers off of my car, and smashed the windshield. They were about 12 when they did it. I'm usually not the kind of person that lets things like that go, and my friends were suprised that I didn't do anything(I did call the police though). Well it's because I had a plan. Those little bastards just turned 16, and they both just got new cars. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

ive had tons of things happen to my poor n/a talon. hmm and all this under one year keep in mind, front windshild bashed in and the back hatch glass, OMG so expensive i dont even wanna say. 2 decks not stolen thansk to them metal brakets and the center consol but were broken up pretty bad. somebody backed into the front right 1/4 pannel. door handel ripped off. and 2 days ago i had my amp and sub ripped off. i did catch the kid who broke my front and back windows and he was prosecuted to the fullest! some justice finally he was braggin around school how he did it. so i just told the cop at school and everyone heard him. but im depressed about my stereo right now :cry:

I got my stereo stolen out of another car I owned once. I went out, saw the damages, got out a bat, and beat the living shit out of my car with it. Then I called the police and said "Look what they did."

The kids did get caught about a week later, as there was a string of theft and vandalism. Some home owner put a camera on his driveway, and the kids hit his house. Just some little punks from the neighborhood. Anyway you can imagine the bill of a completely busted up car they got...somewhere in the neighborhood of 6K.:D

Someone keyed the passenger side of my car from the fender all the way to the rear bumper. We live in an apartment complex and 7 other cars were keyed, one was a 00 Jetta and RX8. Everyone called the cops, nothing happened, someone saw an image of one of the kids who did it and they got evicted a few weeks later.

Now I have a proximity sensor on my alarm and a very loud interior siren coupled with a piezo alarm.

That's not what I meant. I was asking if every car in the complex was keyed? Because I would think the one car that wasn't would be the obvious perpetrator.

4BangR-x said:
I got my stereo stolen out of another car I owned once. I went out, saw the damages, got out a bat, and beat the living shit out of my car with it. Then I called the police and said "Look what they did."

The kids did get caught about a week later, as there was a string of theft and vandalism. Some home owner put a camera on his driveway, and the kids hit his house. Just some little punks from the neighborhood. Anyway you can imagine the bill of a completely busted up car they got...somewhere in the neighborhood of 6K.:D

That's pretty funny.

I had my truck broken into and a few things stolen. The worst part is cleaning out the glass since you never can seem to get it all. At the time I wanted to take a bat to whoever did it, but it was probably some crackhead who was all strung out and didn't have a clue anyways.

My father's friend once told me a story that he walked up on someone while they were in the process of stealing his car. He said he pulled the guy from the car, held him down and beat him until the cops came. When the officer showed up to arreset the guy he asked why he was all cut and bloody. My dad's friend told him that he fell down on the stone driveway when he pulled him from the car to hold him down. The cop paused and thought for a second, then said "Yeah, that sounds ok" and took the guy to jail.

In all seriousness it's probably best to just let the police deal with a vandal, however if you have a chance punch him in the scrotum before he goes away.

a year ago a kid was trying to break into my mighty max at around midnight. i went upstairs and grabed my taser gun, sneaked up on the kid, and shot him in the chest wih it and watched him squirm.

4BangR-x said:
That's not what I meant. I was asking if every car in the complex was keyed? Because I would think the one car that wasn't would be the obvious perpetrator.
No, not every car was keyed. There are about 100 cars here, only 7 were keyed and mine was one of the 7. They didn't key the hood though. :)

mysticfire6602 said:
a year ago a kid was trying to break into my mighty max at around midnight. i went upstairs and grabed my taser gun, sneaked up on the kid, and shot him in the chest wih it and watched him squirm.

WOW LOL I actually like that idea, its a good way to keep them there while the cops are on their way.

Its not just like 'i went outside with a baseball bat and busted their knee cap'

I doubt there could be anything against you for tazing someone on your property.

well when my civic was stolen and stripped, the police found it on the side of the road next to a trailer. i pulled up in my pimpin $300 probe gt and laughed. if you're gonna steal a car and strip it, wouldn't you just go all out and take the motor too??? i just paid my $500 deductible and returned it to stock.

^^not all thieves are smart enough to know how to take out an engine

Someone was so kind enough to put 3 holes in my drivers side window and leaving the tint hold it together, they didnt take anything just 3 holes about 2 inches wide like they hit it with a hammer. Right when i went out in the morning and saw and started to take the window out it started to rain:toobad: so i rushed in to get tape and a plastic bag then when i got outside it was to wet for the tape to hold. $250 out of my pocket and now its the only window without tint.:(

Well this is not the best thing, but if anyone ever damaged my car and i found out who it was, i would pretty much do whatever they did to my car, to thier face.

Plain and Simple.

was at work and parked the car out in the middle near alot of people. I had everythign bolted meaning all of the amps center console was bolted and other stuff was too. well, the took a crow bar to the center console, tore off the side pannels to get to the speakers and pertty much crapped up the car. almost had the car totalled out because of all the interior damage.

May 16, 2006

Im a Junior in high school and was about to leave for your average day of high school, when I walk outside to see that my carbon fiber hood is....well....GONE. Yes someone stole my hood. I sat there stunned, woke up my parents, and called the cops. Cops came, couldnt do anything but file a report. My dad drove me to school and all day I couldnt stop thinking about who could have done this.

K, so lets back up 2 weeks from then. My grandfather was in a t-bone accident not too far from my house. I was the only one home and my dad calls me up and tells me to go over to the crash and keep my grandfather company. So I hop in my car and head over. The person that hit my grandfather also had someone keeping them company. The kid happend to drive a silver 2gb RS with a poorly mounted turbo spoiler and ebay projectors. They had gotten everything situated, and I headed home...only to later realise that the kid was following me to see which neighborhood I would pull into.

K, back to the story....
I call my bro after the cops leave my house and he remembers the night before... a silver Eclipse with a turbo spoiler driving by our house multiple times. So I spread the word...calling/ texting all of my friends about this and to keep an eye out for a silver RS with a carbon fiber hood with Sparco hood pins. One of my good friends Sean happend to reply saying that he knew who the kid was.."Ya his name is Mike Steak....let me go check his house and see if he has your hood." He didnt know him personally, he just knew of him.

He calls me back 10 minutes later..."Hey Brian, Im looking at your hood right now....its on his car." Me and my dad hop in the Jeep and we meet Sean so we can follow him to "Mike Steaks" house. My dad pulls up diagonally so the kid cant leave. Funny thing is the kid happen to be outside taking in the garbage cans. I run out ready to whoop some ass, but my dad had to rush in and hold me back, which was probably a smart thing to do, since I would have got charged with assault. So I back away, and my dad calls the cops, saying we have the kid who stole my hood right infront of us.

In the end, 6 cop cars show up at this kids house, I take MY HOOD OFF OF HIS CAR, throw it in the back of the Jeep, press charges on the kid, and go home victorious. His trial is in a couple days...he will be spending some time behind bars.

May 17, 2006-
Drive to school in my car as if nothing ever happend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back