The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

So what are you working on that’s NOT your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally got around to the Meth Injection and Carbon Fiber bits...

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Finally got around to the Meth Injection and Carbon Fiber bits...

Freaking drool, man. I love me a good 911.

Been working on a carbon duckbill on my IS300 using a Wald spoiler for a ISF. It's currently just Carbon skinned but I plan on making a full Carbon V2 when I make room in my garage

'83 K5

This is the typa truck a European like myself gets a hard on over 😍. The Umbrella plate is a nice touch. Honestly a bare-bones no-fuss minimal electronics typa vehicle is great to keep in your collection in the event that shit really does hit the fan, and as the years go by it looks more and more likely.

This is the typa truck a European like myself gets a hard on over 😍. The Umbrella plate is a nice touch. Honestly a bare-bones no-fuss minimal electronics typa vehicle is great to keep in your collection in the event that shit really does hit the fan, and as the years go by it looks more and more likely.
I thought big trucks were what Europeans ridiculed us for! That’s been my experience through various big trucks at least, haha.

All of this...

Just to replace this...

And now it turns out the wiper arms don't fit on the new post. Neat!

Well, I have a 99 Crown Vic. It's my daily. Pretty much stock except a sound system I installed. I have my 2014 Mustang project and I also have my almost to be 22 F150 project. If you were counting, yes, those are 3 Ford V8s I own.

The monthly repair on my wife’s car: front brakes/rotors and sway bar links “while I’m in there”. 2 or 3 more months of these planned repairs and she’ll be ready for summer road trips.

LT, LS and Tremec stuff.....:cool:

LT, LS and Tremec stuff.....:cool:

I bet you've been to a bowtie ball haven't ya :p

I admit I was once an avid Chevy Guy :)

Aside from car stuff this is the side thing, I’d be surprised if anyone here knew why I have an almost 30 year old Playstation sitting here running with the door rigged open

Fully built VQ35 for my 97 Maxima

Cosworth 8.8:1 96mm pistons
Manley I-Beam rods
ARP rod bolts
Dynosty billet girdle
ARP main studs
ACL race bearings
Tomei 264 cams
JWT springs and retainers
Ferrea plus 1mm valves
ARP head studs
Cometic head gaskets
OEM rev-up oil pump

Girdle is for RWD non HR motors and mine being FWD with a different upper pan I had to modify it to clear it

I have my V45 Magna that had its carbs taken off to fix a gas leak from a transfer tube but now can't for the life of me get the dam things on without springs going everywhere. My '87 IROC-Z Convertible needs a motor rebuild but another engine build got in the way this year, maybe next. I still need to R&R the auto trans that broke its main shaft a couple hundred miles into it being installed and I need to get the motor trans back into the Red Talon and an engine swap out of the White GSX. All motors are ready but I am only one guy with too much going on. I need another shop just for the motorcycle, mini-bikes and go carts that I have for the grandkids (and me) so I can claim the middle bay back for my herd of cars.
If anyone around here knew how to wrench on these things, I'd hire help LOL.
I too have been working on my Magna (last gen), typical 20k broken starter clutch housing thats been discontinued by Honda, figuring out a way to use a clutch from another model in it sadly.

These Porsches are my next weakness. There’s just something about a TTv8 ManVan that I love!😎

The Red one was supposed to be a parts car for the silver one nut it's just too nice for me to part out even with the minor body damage. LOL
I have a problem.
JUST like the rest of us!!! ROFL

I love the Porsche SUVs but I love the Explorer ST's just a little more. The ST's have massaging seats! Comfiest 11 second non-BMW SUV I've ever ridden in was a buddies BPU/E85 Explorer ST. Thing ripped, and the whole time had the heated massage seats on.

150% will be my new SUV when the Edge retires itself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back