The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

So what are you working on that’s NOT your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeeeeaaahhhh. It is a good story, and one that all should hear!!! Sean, the ASSett Control dude and the Wicked Witch of the North Manager. If I see either one, I tell them FK U every time!

Redheaded Manager Chick was on her cell phone while running that god dam Zambonie style floor sweeper, gabbing away and almost clipped my Achilles while I was in line at the pharmacy. It pissed off the RX people and me too so I found her and told her I was sure that the training manual said that you shouldn't be on your phone at the same time. She was so worried, she had me taken OUT OF THE STORE, but I got pictures of her and dick head Sean, the ASSett control fkr and called Corporate about the ordeal.
Still, FK WM!!! :f-u:
I pointed out a bad thing and got booted.

Take it to WALMART!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Excited to do some gasser drag racing, but I think we'll all be too old for that by the time the car is ready. It literally took 8 months to get a usable steering column.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I mentioned in another thread I’ve had my garage clogged with everything other than 4g63 junk lately, and brings me to the realization a bunch of us have other garbage to work on wether it’s a daily, winter beater, another fun project, etc, many of us constantly curse ourselves to working on something no matter what it is so it gave me an idea for a thread just to start the small talk. I figured I’ll get the ball rolling.

Currently I’m working on my ‘06 Crown Vic Police Interceptor I call “deep cover”. This has been hands down one of the best cars I’ve ever owned, my wife daily’d it for 6 years hauling the kids to and from school and going to the grocery store. I’ll say from experience, an old police car is ideal for hauling kids around between the vinyl flooring and deferring some from driving like a jackass when they see what looks to be a police car. We have grown to a mini van family so it’s my beater now, I swore up and down all summer I’d fix it and of course procrastinated until I put my ‘94 Ranger in winter storage next week as I’ve dailyd the Ranger since roads got clean in the spring (The DSM and the Ranger don’t come out from early November to mid April, roads are a salty wonderland in that time frame here in Ohio). I bet anyone familiar with the Ford modular V8’s can guess what occurred here…

97 Honda Civic D series. I've got to rebuild this engine and bolt the turbo to it. I've also probably got to replace the transmission soon. I've already done all the paint and body work it's custom. I've been learning engines so I can pull this engine port and polish the cylinder head get the block checked and rebuild with racing Pistons rods springs valves crankshaft camshaft. It'll be a a d16y5 with a D16Y8 cylinder head. Still looking for a Y8 crankshaft as I was told by the people that are racing the D series that that's what I need. My car is currently sitting leaking oil all over the garage and stuck in first gear so now I've got to pull the dash apart and we'll look at the shift cable not sure.

Marty’s over here ruffling feathers at Walmart meanwhile I haven’t touched anything over here, too busy but my truck will be in the garage for a 3/4 drop soon enough, no more than that but I can’t leave anything alone.
At least you ain't squattin it

I was finally able to finish up my cherokees suspension. Now on to the grand cherokee that was gifted to me. I am either going to rebuild the engine or swap one in I'm not real sure yet.

I'm working on polishing one of these:

3/4 ounce white rum
3/4 ounce Jamaican rum
1/4 ounce lime juice
1/2 ounce triple sec
Shake over ice and pour
Add:
3/4 ounce amaretto
1/4 ounce grenadine
Sounds like a Mia Tia :thumb:

Sounds like a Mia Tia :thumb:
It's my most recent take on the original recipe, trying to make it a little more sweet. The best Mai Tais I've ever had were at the Old Lahaina Luau in Maui.. which now no longer exist :(

I should have it perfected in another 2 or 3 changesbut shit i think i'm drunk from trying. perfect time to fire up pga tour 2k23

Really getting tired of this. I have a 2011 subaru 5MT trans all over my bench now. It's not cooperating. Anybody know somebody that knows somebody that is a wiseman on subaru groups?

This is crap. I've broken the outer races on this subaru 5mt. Destroyed the bearing separator. This crap is not coming off. I see no reason for it doing this. It's just a simple freaking bearing replacement on the pinion shaft.

For a customer, basic tune up on the ole B18. Next week I'll be putting a new clutch in. It's to the point of slipping in every gear. I can't say I'm too excited to dig into this one. Today I noticed TONS of missing hardware and components. Two of the belhousing bolts are already gone, the ignition cable hardware is missing and they look like tangled hair, the fuel filter is not bolted to the firewall and free hanging in the bay, IAC is unplugged and when I test drove the car it literally feels like it's going to fall apart. I've owned some rough vehicles over the years but this is worse than any of them. Much abused to say the least. Let's see how much hardware I will purchase just for the clutch install. I'm already at 4 bolts just from a quick eye scan. And I'm trying to convince the customer to obtain an exhaust header. Today I noticed 2/3 manifold studs are broken and the third does not look good. It is already leaking very noticeably. He inquires if we can just re-use it... Well, there's a chance I can extract the studs and install new hardware. But the labor for that would be significantly more than just bolting on a fresh manifold/header. He had already asked what we could do to improve horsepower.

Fun stuff... Well, not really.

Doing some maintenance on my Mustang....valve stem seals. The one annoying thing about these is if you wanted to pull the heads, you have to remove all the cams, rockers, lifters etc. Just picture doing 2 DSM engines at once everytime LOL. It's basically what it is. Also, timing these is a little different. You only check the timing marks initially. Once you turn the engine, they will never line up again.....LOL!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back