The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

What are you getting your girl for St. Valentine's Day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siceclipse said:
im paying for dinner and shes buying our sex toys. then on the 15th i have to give her the anniversary gift i got for her....
now i look back and realize how young and stupid i really was. Anniversary the day AFTER Valentines day! DOH!

The Day of the Thinning Pocketbook. ROFL

Congratulations :)

siceclipse said:
im paying for dinner and shes buying our sex toys. then on the 15th i have to give her the anniversary gift i got for her....
now i look back and realize how young and stupid i really was. Anniversary the day AFTER Valentines day! DOH!

Oh SNAP! That reminds me, Valentine's day itself is ours.. crap..

Byrd said:
I was thinking about the pearl necklace too, then see if she wanted to ride the cleveland steamer and end the night with an early birthday suprise.

Leet - that was probably one of the funniest posts i've seen in a while

So this is the first V-day I'll spend alone since 2002..so I don't have to worry about any gifts.

If I did have one though..I'd probably give her a Snowmobile, & maybe a Rusty Trombone...............WTF

My Wife doesnt celebrate it, but ill probably get her some flowers anyways

Booster-Shot said:
Im getting a coke bottle and cutting the lip off it and clean it up so its a glass ring. (long story) Yeah were making each others gifts this year. (I dont know how I pulled that one off LOL )

I don't either but you got to share the secret man, this is important stuff haha. Anyway the misses is getting dinner and a card. I just spent a good chunk of money on her for christmas and not long before that enough money to buy a second 2g on a ring for her so I think she is covered for at least a couple more months.

98eclipseRS said:
I don't either but you got to share the secret man, this is important stuff haha. Anyway the misses is getting dinner and a card. I just spent a good chunk of money on her for christmas and not long before that enough money to buy a second 2g on a ring for her so I think she is covered for at least a couple more months.

But I bet she doesn't think the same way!!

Jim

So, what am I supposed to get her if I've been dating her for like 9 days? Don't want to overwhelm or anything, I don't know, help.

AWD Eagle said:
So, what am I supposed to get her if I've been dating her for like 9 days? Don't want to overwhelm or anything, I don't know, help.

A card and a single rose. :thumb:

+1 for the single rose. With my experience a single rose seemed to do as much as a dozen...... and a snowmobile is a new one i might have to look into that :thumb:

Ive just been going over some ideas on what to do or how to surprise my girl on Valentines Day and was wondering what kind of ideas yall had or have done before??

Probably nothing. On the other hand, my car should be getting a full 3" SS turboback. :)

starregistry.com

relatively inexpensive and very effective :thumb:

Since my lady had a reupholstery shop refinish my leather seats while I was at work, I'll have to think of something good. We'll both probably be working though, so no dinner, or time together.

March is our fun month, anyway. :thumb:

Found this a couple days ago, sorry if it's a repost.

Attachments

• what_every_man_wants.jpg
    what_every_man_wants.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 133
I like the remote. As for what to do, just something different that both of you enjoy. If it would be warm out It could be something as simple as just watching the sunset by the beach and talking. Or going Ice skating. Or treating her to the manicure, pedicure, and massage routine.

I have never been real good at thinking up new ideas for occasions such as this. The best solution is just do a internet search or just ask her what she would like to do.

I'm taken. I was forced into being a Valentine, she told me I had to, did not even ask. I hate the day! It is a holiday for women to get gifts.
She's hot though, I will think of something. :) :) :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back