The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

SO Now No Daily. NON DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrdrew5

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 14, 2009
jacksonville, Florida
So i was cruising down the interstate about 75 in 5th gear, and i hear this loud tapping not knock but tap. So i push the clutch in,, car cuts it self off. i coast to the nearest exit cut the car back on (knocking now) LOUD! coast to the nearly place i can stop. Cars not overheating not low on oil,plenty of coolant, no smoking,no burning smell. cars a 1988 camry, with 218k on it havbe over 5k in reciepts on the car everything has been done besides block/head. has been changed and replaced. i just got the car 4 months ago, ill post pics and i vid just wanna know what yal think i might lose my job if i dont get this going in a week.:confused:

YouTube - My current car problem

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back