The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

SO much BS I just had to post

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by LandoAWD
Who cares?

Apparently you did enough to post a reply:p

I just think its funny when people try to explain this amazing car they "have" but have no idea what they are talking about.

Just a post in the hangout for people to read if they are bored, no biggie:)

Fair enough, but I bet with a little work....you could find way dumber shit than that :p

Edit: apparently I do care. I registered to point out to the mod (who claimed there were no 14bs in the 11s) Leon's recent success.

I'm a member on www.automotiveforums.com & trolls seem to be more common there than any other forum for some reason. Remember when RockyV registered? He seemed tame by their standards.
Lando, your now a member...cool.:cool:

LOL..I was doing my share of trolling...it seems to be all noobs and a few names/cars I recognize from this and other boards. They even have the classic "flames from the exhaust" threads. :)

Go check out the street-racing forum. It gets even better there. It's under "racing".

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back