The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

So I was just youtube-ing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Now that's cool, my dad bought a car that was in the movie Driver staring Sylvester Stallone his Indy car, the people at the race track where in awe just because it was in a movie.

In the movie the role of the car was a 95-99 GSX, but from the book "Cars of the Fast and Furious" the car was really a GS with a 420a (non turbo) and there were 3 of them, with 1 being used for "Audio/Mic Bits"

I had also read that the "main" car was completely stripped and re-done with different color scheme in another role of either F&F or 2F2F. I've yet to find anything that said Universal sold the cars to anyone.

I thought the F&F car was a turbo'd 420A.

We won't even ask why you were tubing F&F. But those shoes don't really go with that purse.

Haha I figured you'd say something along those lines Defiant. I just came across it looking through tagged videos of Eclipse.

In the movie the role of the car was a 95-99 GSX, but from the book "Cars of the Fast and Furious" the car was really a GS with a 420a (non turbo) and there were 3 of them, with 1 being used for "Audio/Mic Bits"

I had also read that the "main" car was completely stripped and re-done with different color scheme in another role of either F&F or 2F2F. I've yet to find anything that said Universal sold the cars to anyone.

Yeah, that sounds familiar because when I was watching the commentary on tokyo drift they said there were like 2 or 3 rx-7's? or something to that extent because of role scenes and what not..

Hmm what I would do with that 10,000 dollars that they spent on a body kit..

The Volo Auto Museum is an awesome place. I went there a couple months ago and they've got a ton of cars and nearly all of them are up for sale. They had just gotten in 2 350z's from the new F&F movie coming out. The one was beat up pretty bad. No price tag on those. They didn't have this car there at all.

the f&f car was a 420a, you can see it in the begining of the movie when they are all in the ally way getting ready to race. and it is non turbo also. i know they use more then one eclipse in the movie but one of them were on ebay a couple of years ago and it came with paper work saying it was from the movie, bad this was it only sold for about 5 grand.

Does it come complete with tar paper roofing nails and "fall away floorboards"? LOL I must know before bidding hahahha

It's fake, the floor boards are intact and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the manifold.

I thought the F&F car was a turbo'd 420A.

We won't even ask why you were tubing F&F. But those shoes don't really go with that purse.

Actually if you read the description, it says that there are 4 of these cars still surviving, the first is the "Hero car" which is worth $120,000, the second is the "interior car" used only for interior shots (has no engine, body kit, or anything), and this car is one of two stunt cars that wasn't damaged (which is why you don't see the Sparco seats, the steering wheel is different, the engine is bone stock).

The F&F Eclipse was actually an RS model. You can see that from the door panels. The motor wasn't even turbo from what was seen in the movie. It was just a NA 420A

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back