The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

So I spent $5,100 today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blk95gs

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2002
Havre De Grace, Maryland
Well, I finally did it! I bought a 1993 Talon TSi FWD w/ 101k on it. Metallic blue w/ black top. It's super nifty. Only took me about a year and a half to do it too, and it has been the best 5,100 I ever spent. I am just so excited that I wanted to share. Well, wish me luck with it i guess.

Good luck with it! And enjoy the boost. Must be in pretty good shape at that price with the mileage.

congrats on the new car

congrats, hope its full of mods for that price.

If you really like a car you won't have overpaid for it in your own mind. Good luck, I'll be there in MD soon enough to buy my 2nd DSM. AWD though for me.

I bought my 2g with a 6-bolt swap for 5k. O`well, to each his own. That is kinda pricy tho

his car is all stock. pretty good condition. was 4500 but after taxes and whatnot it evened out to 5100. and the car was worth that to him...hell he was ready to pay up 6k for it, hes wanted it for a while.
have fun w/it sperm and if you need some glue for the mirror you just caused to fall off last night hit me up

edit: also he bought it from a dealership and the whole life of the car it was owned by an older man(papers left in the glove box) were guessing

Damnit you idiot! You spent too much on that 93! LOL j/k I spent exactually the same almost for mine. I didn't think twice about paying that much for mine. Anyways, have fun with it! Are you going to be doing what most DSMers do with it? Let me modifications begin!

that's some pretty good mileage considering that the national average miles driven is 15000 a year, so that should have roughly 150,000 on it. Good find.

i have under $5000 into my car that includes purchasing the car and every mod on it (see profile). itll run 11s very soon as soon as i can learn to drive with the new power.

I know I overpayed a bit, but it was the color and everything...it was just right. The car was everything I wanted (minus the AWD) but it is a start. It's in awesome shape. Only problem is the AC doesn't work, but whatever. Mods will start soon!

hey dude, just hope that you dont regret it... i paid about the same for mine, and now i need a new engine, tranny, panels due to vandalism, hoses etc etc etc.... hah and people said that fwd was cheaper...
and what mods do i have? k+n filter... wow!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back