The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

So I save..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slack_r

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2005
Oak Lawn, Illinois
Hi my names Chris, and I'm addicted to DSM's. I bought myself a 90 GST a couple months ago, and I loved it. Then it shit on me. I sold it because no one knew how to fix it, and I decided hey, I'll just save up for a GSX because my buddy has a TSI and I love AWD! So I'm working my ass off trying to save up for a GSX/TSI (PREFERABLY 2G)... I have 1000$ now, and I don't care how long it takes me to save for one. I just can't wait to get one.. And loans are out because I'm only 17 and my parents have crappy credit.. But idk, I'm gonna drag my mom out to a dealer soon and see if she would be able to finance. But oh well, I'll get one eventually.. I have good intentions for the car I don't have yet. :) :thumb: :dsm:

Hi, I'm Tristian, I'm also addicted to DSM's, and have been for two years.

You know once you're in, you can never get out...

Lol what have I started?

Hi my names Mark and Im also addicted to DSM's. I have owned 5 1Gs and will be buying a 6th-my first 2g in the next few weeks. Will also add a 7th(1g AWD next winter). :D

Hi my name is Keith and Im an addict. I am addicted to marijuana....... oops, wrong forum. Actualy, I am addicted to dsm's. I just purchase my second 1g awd 2 weeks ago. I already have a freshly rebuilt engine sitting on the stand at work waiting to go in. Worst part is that it will be my daily driver and my current will be my drag only car. ;)

Hi, my names damian, the engine code is my name sn here (4g63), I see you liek in illinois, theres a 1990-91 talon tsi awd 5speed for around 1500$, hit me up :thumb:

2 dsms since ive been 17. first was a 1.8L, second a 2.0 nt (on bricks). saving up for my 3rd, hopefully 1g awd.

My name is crazy eric and I too am addicted to DSMs. I only have a 1.8, but Ive learned everything I know about cars on it......

Coming soon.....turbo, to further fuel my addiction

im also addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine...coincidence? probably

:D

howdy, my name is Criss.....im addicted to DSM's and sex...........................and sex in DSM's (which doenst actually work) :toobad:

anyways, i have a 2g GS now thats about to get boosted hopefully in the next month if i can get someone to free up enough time to build the MotherPhucker. before that i had a neon that was pretty nice but still a POS, it had a 420a in it as well. so i guess its like Game Over said "You know once you're in, you can never get out..." :D

be prepared to spend lots of time, patience, and MONEY. also, it would be a good idea to have a spare beater to drive around for when your DSM is in the shop.........cuase it will happen :rocks:

420a16g said:
also, it would be a good idea to have a spare beater to drive around for when your DSM is in the shop.........cuase it will happen :rocks:

In that case, my spare beater is my 2gnt!!!

in keeping with the trend of this thread:
Hi, my name is Rob and i'm an 18-year old college student and i'm already on my second DSM. First one was a silver 2GNT, and i still have it (sig). And i love both but for different reasons. Every time i bi*** at my 2gnt for its slowness I pet it and love it for its reliability when the GST is in the shop, which would be right now! Aah at least it'll be ready for MOD tomorrow!

Hi my name is jon, 22 year old single full time dad/student, since being 20 i have owned a 90tsi, 90gst, 95 gst, another 95gst, and now a 94.5 gsx w/ a 98 conversion.. i too am addicted.

im also in group for boost, and awd, and sex addict but thats a whole diffrent story. im such a dsm affict i have talked several friends into buying dsm's along with my mother buying a spyder, and i refuse to let my fiencee drive anything else.

L8

and sex in DSM's (which doenst actually work)
:toobad:

somthing that i know to well also :toobad:

anyways hi my name is john and i also am a boostaholic.I have a 97 spyder turbo for summer and i just recently picked up a 92 talon awd :D but thats just sitting around till i get the money to turn it into my drag car only,and i also have a beater 98 mazda for everday use but thats a BIG pos

also its true once your in you never get out :p DSMs IM LOVING IT!!!!

LOL, after reading the first post I was going to say this sounds like an AA meeting, turns out its a DSMA (DSMers Anonymous)

Hi, My name is Justin, I currently have only one DSM, a 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. SOme time in the near future I may be getting DSM #2, most likely a '90 or '91 Laser. I think to most sad part about my addiction is that I have yet to even drive my DSM :cry: due to a few minor......haha, minor.....engine problems. I am only 18 and all my money already goes towards my DSM. My daily driver got hit a few months back, I got wrote a check for $1400 and guess where the money went, my daily driver is still a complete wreck.

DSMs FOR LIFE! :thumb: :rocks: :rocks:

Well...you see..it all started with FWD Laser. I thought it would be fun to "try it out", I mean everyone was doing it. Then after awhile I got hooked on the hard stuff..AWD, boost controllers, water injection...man you name it I tried it. You know the rest of the story....

Hi, my name is Brian. I've been boosting for about a year now. I can't get enough of it. That's why i'm at this forum. I'm actually pushing my wedding up a month because I'm not allowed to spend money on my car till after the big day. j/k. :talon:

Hi, im grant

I have been addicted since 2002.
Sold my talon spyder in 2004.
Bought a Jeep after that....currently waiting for the optimal time to feed my addiction again

Gigaah said:
Well...you see..it all started with FWD Laser. I thought it would be fun to "try it out", I mean everyone was doing it. Then after awhile I got hooked on the hard stuff..AWD, boost controllers, water injection...man you name it I tried it. You know the rest of the story....

Hahaha that was good.. keep them coming this is good stuff ROFL

Hi my name is wade, Im addicted to DSMs too. On my 4th right now. Also addicted to cars in general, crashing them into street signs and I hate purple flavored candy.

420a16g said:
howdy, my name is Criss.....im addicted to DSM's and sex...........................and sex in DSM's (which doenst actually work) :toobad:

Thats what you think :cool:

Passenger seat, slid all the way back and reclined works quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back